Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Gingerbread House

We love decorating a gingerbread house every year! I thought that Ethan might get into it more this year since he is older, but he was only interested in eating the candy! Kyle was crazy camera happy that night, so here are some pics! Skyler wanted to take a pic of Mommy and Daddy!
Ethan spent more time playing under the table with Daddy while
Skyler and I decorated the house!I had to include this! If you look closely at Ethan's face, that is his mad face as he is saying "No Kylo (how he says Skyler)! My candy!"

2 comments:

Melissa O said...

Merry christmas. So fun. I love little gingerbread houses. Even if they do get eaten way before Christmas.

Sharla said...

Cute house! I must say that yours looks better than mine. I guess after several years of practice we may improve. The eating of the house is funner than the making though. We demolished ours last night :)