Monday, June 2, 2008

Daddy and Sons Campout

Kyle, Skyler and Ethan got to go on the Fathers and Sons campout with our ward! They had tons of fun. Here they are riding on a Segway. I know "how very rustic of them!"
Skyler is such a character. He loves making faces at the camera!


Kyle said that the boys had the most fun just throwing rocks into the water! It doesn't take much does it?


Another funny face from Skyler and he was in heaven playing with dinosaurs!


but there was one major highlight...Skyler caught a "king cobra"! He named it "Rock" and Daddy (against his better judgement) decided to let Skyler bring the snake back home. Yes, Mommy was a bit "shocked" and the snake is still a slightly sore topic of conversation at our house!!! But Skyler loves it. However, the compromise is that the snake is going to live with Kyle at work for now and it can come home to visit now and then!

3 comments:

Brianna E. said...

Snakes give me the hibbidy jibbidies! That's a total boy thing- looks like yours had fun!!

Melissa O said...

I hate snakes!!! I have to say I love Skyler's faces. They make for some good pictures.

Sharla said...

Jeff and my boys don't like snakes so I'm glad that's one surprise I'll never have to have! It looks like they had a good time. I think on our father's 'n sons my boys liked putting things in the fire the most - fire, go figure. Good bonding time for the boys!