Julie, Your kids are adorable! Shannon loves her baths too. I don't know why but kids seem to have some sort of happy connection with water. Maybe from the womb, hmmm. I don't know, it's fun though. I love that you are blogging - It's a great way to keep in touch. Becca
5 comments:
Your kids are so cute.
Julie,
Your kids are adorable! Shannon loves her baths too. I don't know why but kids seem to have some sort of happy connection with water. Maybe from the womb, hmmm. I don't know, it's fun though. I love that you are blogging - It's a great way to keep in touch.
Becca
Bath time is great! I love seeing my baby enjoy the water! Thanks for sharing the fun pics!
Cute pics- don't we all love bubble baths?
How cute! I can't believe how big Ethan is getting! Seems like i haven't seen you in forever!
Post a Comment