
Yup, It's a BOY! We are having boy number 3 join us in the Gillett family! I have to admit that I was in shock when I saw that he was a boy...I thought for sure that this was going to be a girl. But I saw the "boy parts" before the technician even said anything and I announced, "Oh, that's a boy!" Now that the initial shock has subsided, I am very excited and feel very blessed to be having this baby! And everything on the ultrasound looked fantastic. And we even got a snapshot of him "peeing" so we know that those parts work too!
It took us a little to come up with his name, but it was finally Skyler's suggestion that we decided to go with. His name is Jaxton Archer Gillett! (Skyler suggested Jaxton instead of Jaxon).
4 comments:
Wow! Three boys... congrats! We need good valiant boys in this world :). Cute name. I think sometimes the naming is the trickiest... they have to live with their parents decision :). Congrats!!
Welcome to the 3 boy's club! I'm still dying for a girl! But boys are fun too, not as much primping work as girls!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm so excited for you =) You can bond with Jana in the 3 Boys Blub. You are going to have so much fun! Cute name. Good-on-ya.
YAY for boys!! You will love it! I'm so glad you got such a great profile picture!! Those are harder to come by so perfectly. Kimmy really likes the name Jaxton, too! I hope you're feeling well!
Post a Comment