Tuesday, March 11, 2008

End of Year-2007

6 comments:

David and Jana said...

Your kids are so cute! I love to see the pictures!

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacy said...

Yay... I am glad you have a blog. we had a flooding mess like yours. not quite so bad but right after we moved in...

I felt very blog-tarded when I started but I found likes that helped me jazz up my blog a little. Our blog has a couplelinks with backgrounds that are decorative and such...
Well happy BLOGGING!

Stacy said...

i meant LINKS not LIKES :o)

Brooke said...

Yay! I'm so glad you are blogging now! I love your slideshows. You really have such a cute family! Hey, thanks for letting me come and be the...what...7th wheel? I had alot of fun! We need to do it again, but maybe this time when I have a date! :)

Amanda said...

So I see you figured it out! If you go to google and type in blogger layouts their are a ton of sites!