So, last night Ethan broke his arm! According to Skyler, he and Ethan were jumping off of the couch while holding hands and Ethan landed wrong. So we rushed him to urgent care and they confirmed our fears! He got a splint put on with a "Snoopy" sling that he liked because of the "doggy". Then we went to a specialist today and they put an awesome "camo" cast on him! He doesn't seem to have any problems with it at all. In fact, he was upset when the Dr. took the splint off. The Dr. explained that the splint and cast will feel a lot more secure to him, and so he will like having them on.
Anyways, there is our fun! Hopefully we don't have anymore fun like that for a long time!
2 comments:
OK, I see what you mean about the order of your posts. It looks like your oldest post shows up first. You can change that. I can show you. Anyway, I hope you don't mind me peeking in on your blog. It's so fun to get to know people when you read their blogs.
I luv this little man. I luv his camo cast too! Such a doll!
Post a Comment